CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12.10.2009

Razzleberry Pie


By: Trisha

From: Me and Allrecipes.com

Pie crust
Egg

1 Bag of Blackberries
1 Bag of Raspberries
1/2 C. Sugar
3 T. Corn Starch
Drain as much of the juices as possible. Mix all these gently in a bowl. Put into pie crust that has been brushed with beaten egg. Put top crust on and cook at 450 for 10 min. lower heat to 350 and bake for 30-35 min. Make sure there is tin foil below incase it spills.

Everyone said they loved this pie. I unfortunately didn't have any because I refuse to gain any more weight! But don't that that stop you, enjoy!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Ok so I caved in and had some of this pie (in May 2010). IT IS SO GOOD!!! And I usually don't like berry pie. I cannot tell you how good this was.

Jamie Hirtle said...

Are you going to make this for me when I come out to Utah???? :)