CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.01.2009

Easy Au Gratin Potatoes

Trisha
By: Paula Carlson


3 lb. Southern Style Frozen Potatoes
3/4 C. Shredded Cheddar Cheese
3/4 pt. Sour Cream
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 bunch of Green Onions- chopped
1/4 C. Butter
Milk

Put potatoes into a 9 X 13 inch pan. Set aside. Combine other ingredients in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir until smooth. Add milk to thin. Add Salt and Pepper. Pour over potatoes. Stir. Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes.

This was really good. We couldn't find the frozen potatoes so I sliced fresh ones and boiled them. Next time I make them I wont boil them for as long, but other than that, it was great! Sorry I don't know how much milk is added. I really hate it when there isn't an amount. I made this with Parmesan and Garlic Chicken, a very nice combo.

1 comments:

Autumn said...

Yea! I have all the ingredients for this one too!