CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.26.2009

Egg Braid Bread



4 oz. Cream Cheese
1/2 C. Milk
8 Eggs, (one separated)
1/4 t. Salt and Pepper
1/4 C. Red bell Pepper- chopped opt.
2 T. Green Onions- Sliced opt.
1/4 lb. Deli Ham- thinly cubed opt.
3/4 C. Fresh Mushrooms- chopped opt.
2 8oz. Packages of Crescent Rolls
1/2 C. Shredded Cheese

Warm Cream Cheese and Milk in the microwave. Whisk until smooth, then add yolk of separated egg, 7 whole eggs, salt and pepper, red pepper, green onion, ham, and mushrooms. Pam a frying pan and cook until done.

Pam a cookie sheet, then unroll rolls and smooth cut lines. Put the egg mixture on the long roll. Put shredded cheese on both braids. Close the braids by pulling up the short side, then long sides, then the last short side. Brush with egg white. Cook at 375 for 18-24 Min.


We like to eat this for dinner, but it would really be good in the morning too. It's great for buffet and Christmas morning. You can put whatever you want in it. I add mushrooms and take out ham. Either way is good.



4 comments:

Trisha said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to put anything on here! It's a wonderful idea and I'm going to try to put something new on here every Sunday. That's my goal.

Toni said...

This makes me feel hungry!

Autumn said...

WOW Trisha! That looks good! I'm so excited you posted :)

Anonymous said...

I was trying to remember where I had eaten this before and then I remembered it was at your house! Yum, I can't wait to make this!