CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.01.2009

Easy Parmesan Garlic Chicken


Trisha

By: Holly Lakey

1/2 C. Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 env. Italian Salad Dressing Mix
1/2 t. Garlic Powder
6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

Mix cheese, salad dressing mix, and garlic powder. Moisten chicken with water. Coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish. Bake 20-25 minutes (until chicken is cooked through.) at 400 degrees.

Aren't you guys lucky,  2 posts on one day! This was really tasty. The only thing I would change is, either 1/2 the cheese mixture or increase the chicken pieces. I ended up putting the rest of the mixture on top of the chicken. Oh, and I also cut the chicken breasts in half. My kids can't eat a whole one and it's easy to cut it before it's cooked. Yum-O.

One tip I MUST share! If you don't have/use kitchen cooking scissors I highly recommend getting some/ using them. It saves so much time. I wash my chicken and trim all the yucky, fatty spots off at the same time. Then I can cut it into pieces if I need. This also makes for a cleaner kitchen because all the chicken germs are contained to the sink! I love them!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm excited to try this recipe because I already have all the ingredients. You know I have the cooking scissors but I've never used them for cutting meat, I should try it!

Toni said...

Sounds delicious, especially for us chicken lovers!