CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.22.2009

Broccoli Cheese Soup


By: Trisha

From: Cindy Wilde

4 C. Water
1 t. Chicken Bouillon
2 Cans Cream of Chicken
3/4 C. cooked Noodles
1 lb. Broccoli- frozen
1 lb. Velveeta Cheese- cut into squares
1 C. milk

Cook noodles and broccoli. Put in strainer when done and save for later. Put 4 cups water in pan with Bouillon, Cream of Chicken, Velveeta, and Milk. Heat until everything is melted, stir a bit so it doesn't stick to the bottom. Add Noodles and Broccoli and cook altogether. Serve with some yummy bread, if you want.

The recipe is actually a bit different in preparation. But this way is easier and uses less dishes. It's pretty fast and easy to make, and it makes a lot, which means yummy left overs! My kids like this because of the noodles, and that's how I get them to eat a little of the broccoli. In the picture is Ziti Noodles, but I've used all sorts. My favorite (and my family) are Wagon Wheel Noodles.

0 comments: