CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.22.2009

Excellent Pizza Dough


By: Trisha

From: Kim Brown

1 C. Warm Water
2 1/4 tsp. Yeast
1 tsp. Sugar

2 T. Oil
2 1/2 C. Flour 
1 tsp. Salt

Corn Meal
 
Combine water, yeast, and sugar. Let rise for 5 or so minutes. Put Oil in mixer then add yeast. Add flour and salt. It should be a little sticky but not a gooey ball of yuck. If it is, add more flour. Let rise, covered, for at least 20 minutes.

Put corn meal on your baking sheet, pizza stone or whatever you are using. Just a light coverage will do. Roll out your dough. Roll it off of the side so there will be a crust. If you want you can put sting cheese in it for a stuffed crust. Poke the bottom of the crust with a fork then add your toppings at bake at 400 for 15-25 minutes.

I added a cheese pizza picture here. You just put spaghetti sauce (I like Prego) then shredded mozzarella cheese on. Not to much of either or it will be soggy.

I had a neighbor move in that does Friday night pizza night. She taught me how to make some really yummy pizzas. So you are lucky and will get 2 posts today, one the dough, and the other toppings for a really good feta pizza.

1 comments:

Toni said...

I'm taking the first of two DOUGH classes tomorrow. The second class is all about pizza. I'll take your recipe with me!