CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.11.2009

Oreo Brownies



By: Trisha
From: Katie Weber

3/4 Pkg. Oreos- crushed
1 Brownie Mix
1 Small Jar Marshmallow Creme
1 Container Chocolate Frosting

Put Oreos in a ziplock and crunch. It doesn't need to be fine, coarse bits are great! Put most in a greased 9 x 13. Mix Brownie mix as directed and put on top of oreos. Just dab it on so the oreos don't move around, but try to get it even. Bake as directed on box. When it comes out put Marshmallow Creme on, spread it evenly. Let it set a bit and then frost it with the Chocolate Frosting and put remaining bits of oreos on top. If you need more you can crunch up more, unless you ate them.

This is SOOOO good! I can't believe how yummy these things are! You've gotta try them at least once. If anyone can think of a better name for these I'd love to hear it.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I know I don't comment much, but I'm always looking! Love your stuff Trish.

Jamie Hirtle said...

I made a variation of this last night. I made a mint frosting with powdered sugar, butter, a tiny little bit of milk, mint extract, and green food coloring and put a thin layer of that down instead of the marshmallow cream instead. Then I finished it like the recipe says. I would have loved to have crumbled mint oreos on the top instead of regular ones but they don't have those in Canada.